Tuesday, November 5, 2013

mak & abah




when i'm gone which means i'm no longer live in this earth anymore.
i was hoping that you (mom&dad) read this post.


i want you to know how much i love you!!
no person that could beat my love for both of you.
i tried hard in exam cus you know why? 
cus it is one of the way to show my love for you.
maybe it is not that precious to you but to me it is.




thanks for raise me up with ur love.
and thanks for not complaining.
and thanks for everything.
without you or your helps,
i may not be like this today.







thanks Allah cus letting me borrowed them in my life.
they are so important and everything to me.


if one day i meet my partner, i was hoping that they still the first place in my heart
is it wrong? because i think they deserve to be the first on everything...





dear mom and dad, sorry cus being too lazy hehe
sorry cus being too emotional
and sorry if i did something that hurt you.




YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING
&
THANKS FOR BEING A GOOD PARENTS.


I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.
(you would never imagine how much the love is because it way too much hehe)







No comments:

Post a Comment