Saturday, November 17, 2012

Time constantly moving forward!

Assalamualaikum. Time is running out but still we're good at wasting our time instead of take a quick action and change. Till when do we need to wait to make a change? Till hidayah comes? UAI already said that hidayah had comes 1400 years ago. So what are you waiting for my dear sweet friends?


"Sesungguhnya Allah tidak akan mengubah keadaan suatu kaum sebelum mereka mengubah keadaan diri mereka sendiri." (Surah ar-Ra'd 13:11)




Ok I know I'm not that good to tell you bout this but I'm here. Trying to change. Its not that easy. I need support from others. And instead of changing myself alone why not we do it together? It will become more fun and Insyaallah with His permission it will become more easier. I want to know more about Allah about Islam about our history. I had already wasted my 18 years doing nothing to serve my only god, Allah the most merciful.



"We did not create the jinn and men except to worship us." [Al-Qur'an 51:56]




And like seriously I dont want to waste any of my precious time. Its not necessary to hve a reason to change aite? You change bcoz of Allah. He told you to. And dont be afraid of what people might said to you. We live not to please 'em hehehhe.




Hahaha takut tak takut tak? Reminder for myself :)






No comments:

Post a Comment